APPEAL TO HAVE APC RESULTS REVIEWED BY THE PRESIDENT OF NCAQS
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS TO REQUEST APPEAL
Candidates may appeal the result of their APC results subject to the following:
1) Have obtained seventy (70) percent pass for the APC 1 and APC 2 papers and the Oral
2) The APC result has been re-assessed
3) Appeal to the President within fourteen (14) calendar days of the date of council’s notification of re-assessment.
The APPEAL PROCESS
1. COMPLETE THE APPEAL FORM
2. Submit the completed form to NCAQS per e-mail: email@example.com
3. NCAQS will confirm having received your appeal form.
4. The President will reply within forty-five (45) calendar days from date of NCAQS confirmation of receipt of appeal form.
The President decision will be final and binding.
The Namibia Council for Architects and Quantity Surveyors is a statutory council establised by the Architects' and Quantity Surveyors' Act 13 of 1979. The Namibia Council for Architects and Quantity Surveyors registers Professional Architects and Quantity Surveyors, regulates the profession in protecting the public interest against unprofessional conduct and establishes the route to registration to allow professionals in these professions to register and practice in Namibia.
Address: 8 Koch Street, Klein Windhoek, Namibia | +264-61-401813 |